AWARE Coral Conservation
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Grand Anse Beach , St George's
- Product code: AWARECORALSPEC
*** Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking queries ***
The PADI Coral Conservation Course is a theory based certification programme designed to prepare and educate divers for what they will be able to go out and see on a snorkel or a dive on any of our daily tours.
In this course, divers will learn to recognize different categories of reef creatures such as corals, soft corals, sponges, corallimorphs, anemones and more and then jump right into learning all about our endangered hard corals that make up the framework of the reef. We will discuss the ecology, life cycle, vulnerabilities and super powers of corals while outlining some of the ways you can help and get involved to protect aquatic environment through Project AWARE and more.
This is an exciting course and a great way to become more familiar with the intricacies of the underwater world. It is also another great step toward the PADI 'Master Scuba Diver' certification.
- Fish Identification slate with common marine species in the Caribbean Sea
- a half day learning extravaganza with one of our eco warrior instructors
- the option to complete this course in person or online from home
- complimentary use of snorkel gear/floats etc to explore the reef in front of Coyaba
- complimentary option to join one of our team on a reef tour off the beach during our Dive Against Debris monthly Adopt a Dive Site clean up dives
- PADI registration and certification card
- Student must be age 10 years and over
- Be ready to learn and have some fun!