PADI Advanced Open Water eLearning Access Code
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Grand Anse Beach , St George's
- Product code: ELEARNINGADVOW
*** Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking queries ***
THIS COURSE CODE IS ON SALE 25% OFF DURING THE MONTH OF MAY 2020! GET YOURS TODAY!
E-Learning is an online learning platform that prospective student divers register in advance; in order to complete the dive theory requirement for PADI training courses.
This is a great option for student divers looking to save precious holiday time and complete dive theory at home beforehand or for those who prefer to complete the dive theory from their room or in a beach chair with a cocktail – holiday style!
E-Learning can reduce the duration of your training course and increase your fun and enjoyment on your holiday!
Going digital can save you time and saves the earth the paper and shipping. An extra ECO bonus on top of our 100% AWARE donation we make on your behalf when you get certified!
- Dive theory with review and knowledge assessment via the PADI eLearning platform
- Students will receive, after registration, an email from PADI directly with the access instructions
- Prospective students must posses a valid open water course certification (if not we can help with that too but that comes first!)
- Student divers must be age 10 years or older
- A PADI 'Medical Statement' will be required to be completed for all student divers.
To speed up the course registration please ensure you provide us with:
- Diver's Full Name,
- Date of Birth,
- Email Address,
- Preferred Language.