PADI DIgital Underwater Photographer
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Grand Anse Beach , St George's
- Product code: PADIUWPHOTOSPEC
*** Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking queries ***
will learn through hands-on training and guidance from your PADI Professional team member about underwater camera systems and how to choose those most appropriate for your needs.
Additionally, the course will teach methods to take great shots underwater, principles for good composition and practical techniques to improve your underwater photography. This along with buoyancy control techniques will ensure that you take amazing photos while respecting the underwater environment.
This course is a fun and exciting practical training for beginners to intermediate photographers looking to add more to their dive experience. It is also another great step toward the PADI 'Master Scuba Diver' certification.
* Students are able to take home their photos if they bring their own SD card or flash drive; or purchase one from us.
- Digital Underwater Photographer manual
- Dive theory review and knowledge assessment
- Gear fitting and equipment rental for the duration of the training course
- 2 open water (ocean) training dives
- PADI registration and certification card
- Marine Park Fee, if applicable
- Student divers must have the PADI '(Junior) Open Water Diver' certification or higher.
- Student divers must be age 10 years and over; and in good physical health.
- A PADI 'Medical Statement' will be required to be completed for all student divers.
The first dive of this PADI Specialty course may count as an adventure dive toward your PADI 'Advanced Open Water Diver' certification. Please ask us about this!