PADI Drift Diver
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Grand Anse Beach , St George's
- Product code: PADIDRIFTSPEC
*** Please contact us at email@example.com for any booking queries ***
Additionally, this course teaches divers how to enjoy going with the flow and use ocean currents to glide along in style and comfort. It can be an exhilarating and relaxing with loads of fun and is also another great step toward the PADI 'Master Scuba Diver' certification.
- Drift diver manual
- Dive theory review and knowledge assessment
- Gear fitting and equipment rental for the duration of the training course
- 2 open water (ocean) training dives
- PADI registration and certification card
- Marine Park Fee, if applicable
- Student divers must have the PADI '(Junior) Open Water Diver' certification or higher.
- Student divers must be age 12 years and over; and in good physical health.
- A PADI 'Medical Statement' will be required to be completed for all student divers.
The first dive of this PADI Specialty course may count as an adventure dive toward your PADI 'Advanced Open Water Diver' certification. Please ask us about this!