PADI Night Diver
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Grand Anse Beach , St George's
- Product code: PADINIGHTSPEC
*** Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking queries ***
The PADI 'Night Diver Specialty' Course is a 2-dive certification programme. In this course, divers will explore our wrecks and reefs after sunset. Divers will learn to focus on what they can see through the beams of a dive light; learning night diving communication techniques, navigating entry and exit procedures at night, and experiencing the difference of how marine life behave after the sun goes down.
Additionally, divers become more efficient at controlling their buoyancy by feel, on maintaining buddy contact and becoming more aware of details that may be taken for granted during the daytime dive.
This course is a fun and mysterious experience on our wrecks and reefs that you may have explored many times when the sun was up. It is also another great step toward the PADI 'Master Scuba Diver' certification.
- Night diver manual
- Dive theory review and knowledge assessment
- Gear fitting and equipment rental for the duration of the training course
- 3 open water (ocean) training dives
- PADI registration and certification card
- Marine Park Fee, if applicable
- Student divers must have the PADI '(Junior) Open Water Diver' certification or higher.
- Student divers must be age 12 years and over; and in good physical health.
- A PADI 'Medical Statement' will be required to be completed for all student divers.
The first dive of this PADI Specialty course may count as an adventure dive toward your PADI 'Advanced Open Water Diver' certification. Please ask us about this!