PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Grand Anse Beach , St George's
- Product code: PADIPPBSPEC
*** Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking queries ***
The PADI 'Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty' Course is a 2-dive certification programme. In this course, divers will learn about techniques to become more properly weighted on a dive, learn about trim as it applies to your buoyancy, streamline equipment to save energy and become a better diver, as well as increase their buoyancy skills and hover in almost any position effortlessly.
Additionally, this course will help you identify any buoyancy control hiccups or weaknesses and give you an opportunity to find and correct these with a PADI Professional team member.
This is an excellent course for divers who are more environmentally conscious to make sure we are not damaging the reef, for divers who have internships, projects or opportunities to participate in any underwater environmental programmes like our AWARE 'Dive Against Debris Specialty'. It is also another great step toward the PADI 'Master Scuba Diver' certification.
- Peak Performance Buoyancy diver manual
- Dive theory review and knowledge assessment
- Gear fitting and equipment rental for the duration of the training course
- 2 open water (ocean) training dives
- PADI registration and certification card
- Marine Park Fee, if applicable
- Student divers must have the PADI '(Junior) Open Water Diver' certification or higher.
- Student divers must be age 10 years and over; and in good physical health.
- A PADI 'Medical Statement' will be required to be completed for all student divers.
The first dive of this PADI Specialty course may count as an adventure dive toward your PADI 'Advanced Open Water Diver' certification. Please ask us about this!