PADI Underwater Naturalist
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Grand Anse Beach , St George's
- Product code: PADIUWNATSPEC
*** Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking queries ***
The PADI 'Underwater Naturalist Specialty' Course is a 2-dive certification programme. In this course, divers will learn about the terrestrial and aquatic worlds, groupings and detailed information of major aquatic life and responsible approaches to interacting with them.
Additionally, divers will become more familiar with our local ecosystem; allowing them to experience and see new things, even on familiar wrecks and reefs.
This is a great course for divers who are a little extra ECO-minded like us, (Junior) Master Divers who are looking for age appropriate specialties or hobbyist underwater photographers who would like to know more about the marine habitats they shoot; with the bonus of having on-staff Marine Biologists.
- Underwater Naturalist diver manual
- Dive theory review and knowledge assessment
- Gear fitting and equipment rental for the duration of the training course
- 2 open water (ocean) training dives
- PADI registration and certification card
- Marine Park Fee, if applicable
- Student divers must have the PADI '(Junior) Open Water Diver' certification or higher.
- Student divers must be age 10 years and over; and in good physical health.
- A PADI 'Medical Statement' will be required to be completed for all student divers.
The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may count as an adventure dive toward your PADI 'Advanced Open Water Diver' certification. Please ask us about this!