PADI Underwater Navigator
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Grand Anse Beach , St George's
- Product code: PADIUWNAVSPEC
*** Please contact us at email@example.com for any booking queries ***
The PADI 'Underwater Navigator Specialty' Course is a 3-dive certification programme. In this course, divers will get more practice with navigation skills, learn how to trust a dive compass and how to use natural navigation to find your way around our beautiful wrecks and reefs.
Additionally, through knowledge reviews and assessment training, divers will begin to master observation skills; learning methods to estimate distance underwater, advanced compass navigation, relocating submerged objects and map making.
This is a challenging course with many benefits to find along the way. It is also another great step toward the PADI 'Master Scuba Diver' certification.
- Underwater Navigation diver manual
- Dive theory review and knowledge assessment
- Gear fitting and equipment rental for the duration of the training course
- 3 open water (ocean) training dives
- PADI registration and certification card
- Marine Park Fee, if applicable
- Student divers must have the PADI '(Junior) Open Water Diver' certification or higher.
- Student divers must be age 10 years and over; and in good physical health.
- A PADI 'Medical Statement' will be required to be completed for all student divers.
The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may count as an adventure dive toward your PADI 'Advanced Open Water Diver' certification. Please ask us about this!