PADI Enriched Air Diver
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Grand Anse Beach , St George's
- Product code: PADIEANXSPEC
*** Please contact us at email@example.com for any booking queries ***
The PADI 'Enriched Air (NITROX) Diver Specialty' Course is a practical session where divers will learn about diving with enriched air blends of up to 40% oxygen and the considerations regarding no stop limits, bottom times and specialized equipment. After completing the theory and review, our PADI Professional team member will lead you through the procedure for testing and signing out an enriched air tank in preparation for the good stuff – the dives!
During the practical session, divers will discuss oxygen exposure management, use and practice with an oxygen analyzer as well as dive computer considerations when diving.
This can also be another great step toward the PADI 'Master Scuba Diver' certification.
- Dive theory with review and knowledge assessment and exam
- 1 Enriched Air tank fill ~32% house blend (to be used on any booked daily dive trips)
- PADI registration and certification card
* There is no in-water training included with this specialty course.
- Student divers must have the PADI '(Junior) Open Water Diver' certification or higher.
- Student divers must be age 12 years and over; and in good physical health.
- A PADI 'Medical Statement' will be required to be completed for all student divers.
E-Learning is an online learning platform that prospective student divers register in advance; in order to complete the dive theory requirement for PADI training courses.
This is a great option for student divers looking to save precious holiday time and complete dive theory at home beforehand or for those who prefer to complete the dive theory from their room or in a beach chair with a cocktail – holiday style!
E-Learning can reduce the duration of your training course and increase your fun and enjoyment on your holiday!
Going digital can save you time and saves the earth the paper and shipping. An extra ECO bonus on top of our 100% AWARE donation we make on your behalf when you get certified!