PADI Search & Recovery Diver
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Grand Anse Beach , St George's
- Product code: PADISEARCHSPEC
*** Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking queries ***
The PADI 'Search & Recovery Diver Specialty' Course is a 4-dive certification programme. In this course, divers will practice underwater navigation using search patterns with a dive compass and natural navigation, learn practical skills to locate small and large objects, as well as be able to rig and use lift bags to recover objects that have been lost underwater.
This course is both exciting and challenging but provides student divers with various practical skill sets as to become a better diver. It is also another great step toward the PADI 'Master Scuba Diver' certification.
- Search & Recovery diver manual
- Dive theory review and knowledge assessment
- Gear fitting and equipment rental for the duration of the training course
- 4 open water (ocean) training dives
- PADI registration and certification card
- Marine Park Fee, if applicable
- Student divers must have the PADI '(Junior) Advanced Open Water Diver' certification or higher.
- PADI '(Junior) Open Water Diver' with a PADI 'Underwater Navigator Specialty' certification may also qualify.
- Student divers must be age 12 years and over; and in good physical health.
- A PADI 'Medical Statement' will be required to be completed for all student divers.
The first dive of this PADI Specialty course may count as an adventure dive toward your PADI 'Advanced Open Water Diver' certification. Please ask us about this!