PADI Wreck Diver
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Grand Anse Beach , St George's
- Product code: PADIWRECKSPEC
*** Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking queries ***
The PADI 'Wreck Diver Specialty' Course is a 4-dive certification programme. In this course, divers will learn wreck navigation, mapping, reel use and consideration with your PADI Professional on the safety, layout, penetration potential and navigational points and conditions of a wreck
Additionally, through knowledge reviews and assessment training, divers will understand guidelines for researching and respecting wrecks, as well as specifics about laws that protect and guard the historical and cultural significance.
This is a great course and a definite must for those 'wreck-heads' among us. It is also another great step toward the PADI 'Master Scuba Diver' certification.
* Divers need to be up to date; diving in the last 12-months. If not, please let us know by email when you confirm your dive dates how long it has been since you were diving. If a 'Scuba Refresher' is needed, we can arrange this for you separately.
- Wreck Diver manual
- Dive theory review and knowledge assessment
- Gear fitting and equipment rental for the duration of the training course
- 4 open water (ocean) training dives
- PADI registration and certification card
- Marine Park Fee, if applicable
- Student divers must have the PADI 'Adventure Diver' certification or higher.
- Student divers must be age 15 years and over; and in good physical health.
- A PADI 'Medical Statement' will be required to be completed for all student divers.
The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may count as an adventure dive toward your PADI 'Advanced Open Water Diver' certification. Please ask us about this!