Emergency First Response Course
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Grand Anse Beach , St George's
- Product code: EFRADULT
*** Please contact us at email@example.com for any booking queries ***
The 'Emergency First Response' course teaches primary and secondary (CPR) care, along with Care for Children and AED skills.
* A valid CPR/First Aid certificate is required before the PADI 'Rescue Diver' certification. If you need to update or take a CPR/First Aid class, we offer the Emergency First Response (EFR) training course, and can build this additional course into your Rescue training.
- Course theory with review and knowledge assessment
- In-water training with an EFR Instructor
- Registration and certification card
*There is no in-water training component.
There is no minimum age requirement as EFR programs are performance-based. Participants must however meet all performance requirements and objectives to complete the course. Those who lack maturity or unable to meet performance requirements are encouraged to study and work on their skills until they can meet the requirements.