PADI Rescue Diver Course
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Grand Anse Beach , St George's
- Product code: PADIRESDVR
*** Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking queries ***
The PADI 'Rescue Diver' Course is a a training course for divers with their PADI '(Junior) Advanced Open Water Diver' certification who wants to take their dive training to the next level. This course teaches how to prevent, manage and mitigate issues in the water. Divers in training will learn skills to rescue tired, panic and unconscious divers.
This course can be challenging due to the physical requirements needed for the diver in training, but it is an excellent course! Life skills, buddy skills, and some good dive training fun. Our PADI Professional team members look forward to welcoming you. As this is one of our favourite courses to teach!
* A valid CPR/First Aid certificate is required before Rescue Diver certification. If you need to update or take a CPR/First Aid class we offer the Emergency First Response (EFR) training course, and can build this additional course into your Rescue training.
- Dive theory with review and knowledge assessment
- Gear fitting and equipment rental for the duration of the training course
- In-water training with a PADI Professional team member
- PADI registration and certification card
- Prospective student must have the PADI 'Advanced Open Water Diver' certification
- Student divers must be age 12 years and over; and in good physical health.
- A PADI 'Medical Statement' will be required to be completed for all student divers in training.
* Divers 12 to 14 years with PADI 'Junior Advanced Open Water Diver' certification will attain the PADI 'Junior Rescue Diver'
E-Learning is an online learning platform that prospective student divers register in advance; in order to complete the dive theory requirement for PADI training courses.
This is a great option for student divers looking to save precious holiday time and complete dive theory at home beforehand or for those who prefer to complete the dive theory from their room or in a beach chair with a cocktail – holiday style!
E-Learning can reduce the duration of your training course and increase your fun and enjoyment on your holiday!
Going digital can save you time and saves the earth the paper and shipping. An extra ECO bonus on top of our 100% AWARE donation we make on your behalf when you get certified!