PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Grand Anse Beach , St George's
- Product code: PADIAOWDVR
*** Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking queries ***
The PADI 'Advanced Open Water Diver' Course is a 5-dive certification programme; including the course mandatory 'Deep' and 'Underwater Navigation' adventure training dive. This is combined with 3 elective adventure training dives, which can be selected from a wide variety of adventure dives such as drift diving, wreck diving, night diving, fish identification, underwater photography and much more.
In this course, there are no confined water (pool) training sessions, but divers will be required to complete skills and training exercises during their open water (ocean) adventure training dives with our PADI Professional team member. Dive theory consists of knowledge reviews, but there are no exam assessments.
* Please email us with your elective dive preferences or any schedule restrictions.
- Dive theory with review and knowledge assessment
- Gear fitting and equipment rental for the duration of the training course
- 5 open water (ocean) adventure training dives
- Logbook, PADI registration and certification card
- Marine Park Fee, if applicable
- Prospective student must have the PADI 'Open Water Diver' certification
- Student divers must be age 10 years and over; and in good physical health.
- A PADI 'Medical Statement' will be required to be completed for all student divers.
* Divers 10 or 11 years old with PADI 'Junior Open Water Diver' certification can only attain the PADI 'Junior Adventure Diver'. Divers 12 to 14 years with PADI 'Junior Open Water Diver' certification will attain the PADI 'Junior Advanced Open Water Diver'
E-Learning is an online learning platform that prospective student divers register in advance; in order to complete the dive theory requirement for PADI training courses.
This is a great option for student divers looking to save precious holiday time and complete dive theory at home beforehand or for those who prefer to complete the dive theory from their room or in a beach chair with a cocktail – holiday style!
E-Learning can reduce the duration of your training course and increase your fun and enjoyment on your holiday!
Going digital can save you time and saves the earth the paper and shipping. An extra ECO bonus on top of our 100% AWARE donation we make on your behalf when you get certified!