Night Dive (Boat Dive)
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Grand Anse Beach , St George's
- Product code: NIGHTBOAT
*** Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking queries ***
This is a single '1-Tank Night Dive (Boat Dive)' trip for certified divers; who want that extra sense of adventure. This dive is a boat dive to one of our many dive sites . Guests typically meet at the dive shop at 5:45 PM, where you will check-in with our Eco Dive Crew; as we prepare for our dive at or around sunset.
We have a variety of sites we frequently dive including the Veronica L. shipwreck with awesome cup corals, and great reef dives in our Marine Park for vibrant night time reef life.
* No night diving experience is necessary, but all participants must have been diving within 6 months.
All dive packages are per diver. Dives are guided and include dive equipment -- Mask/Snorkel, Fins, BCD, Regulator, Scuba Tank(s), Weights and Wetsuits.
DO YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PERSONAL DIVE EQUIPMENT?
(i.e. BCD and Regulators)
Use Promo Code: GOTGEAR at check out and get a 10% discount!
At Eco Dive, we typically offer 3 dive trips daily:
- Morning 2-Tank Dive: Guests meet at Eco Dive at 9:00 AM; boat departs at 9:30 AM
- Afternoon 1-Tank Dive: Guests meet at Eco Dive at 1:45 PM; boat departs at 2:00 PM
* For the 'Morning 2-Tank Dive' trips, on most occasions the boat stays out for the morning and divers relax onboard the boat for their surface interval between dives.
If you are diving with your own personal equipment but require a dive light, rentals are available.